Systems Integration Consultant
Regent is a leading Software-as-a-Service provider of financial aid management software solutions with nearly 40 years of industry experience. The company’s web-based, easy-to-use solutions interoperate with established student information systems. Regent provides institutions with improved efficiencies, fewer errors, and enhanced services for students.
Regent’s management solutions are designed and built by, and for, members of the financial aid and enrollment management communities to enable institutions to better craft and execute financial aid and recruitment strategies. Our clients achieve greater efficiencies, reduced errors, and enhanced student experiences, which translate into a positive, measurable Return on Investment within the first year. Regent software automates and streamlines key financial aid processes, such as packaging, awarding, tracking, reporting, and disbursements. Regent’s solutions enable institutions to effectively execute their financial aid and enrollment strategies while enabling the 21st century student to access information anytime, anywhere, via any device, and in any language.
The Systems Integration Consultant will play a key role in the integration and data conversion of multiple SaaS products geared toward the higher education market.
- Travel to client sites to lead and guide solutions for technology implementations of the Regent software platform, including client specifications, data conversion, ETL file processes, system configuration, SSO, Web API’s, and Web Services;
- Lead requirements and technical discussions in front of clients, including technical specifications, business process review and impact, and solution design;
- Provide technical guidance and support to staff and clients, serving as a technical liaison to clearly facilitate and translate specifications between business and technical staff;
- Generate clear diagrams, specifications, and other artifacts needed for client integrations;
- Act as a key shareholder in client relationships and interface during the implementation period, ensuring effective communication with project expectations and attending in-person meetings during project delivery;
- Assist with creation of Statements of Work, work estimates, etc.;
- Develop SQL queries and scripts, C#, and ETL, as needed; and
- Generate timely status reports and project summaries for clients and project managers.
Work Experience and Core Competencies
- BS in Computer Science/Engineering or relevant work experience
- Significant client technical consulting experience, including analysis, design, and support of integrations and/or software
- Ability and desire to travel to client locations up to 75%
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with a broad range of technology and platforms, with a proven ability to quickly learn and adapt to new frameworks, platforms, systems, and technologies
- Experience with B2B data integrations, including ETL and Web Services
- Experience leading discussions with both business and technical staff to analyze and determine solution design, processes, and requirements
- Experience working collaboratively to white board solutions in front of a group
- Strong analysis, problem solving, and critical dynamic thinking skills
- Working experience with .Net, C#, SQL, SQL Server, and XML
Working at Regent Education
The company allows casual dress and offers a results-based, entrepreneurial work environment. We want the best and brightest who are self-starters and can act to achieve results. We are a team-based culture with a “Can Do” attitude and always strive to exceed expectations. We offer comprehensive benefits that include: medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, AD&D, Life, a 401(k) plan with a company match as well as bonuses for exceptional performance. Based in Frederick MD, Regent offers a stress-free reverse commute from the Washington D.C. and Baltimore metropolitan areas.
Regent Education is a drug-free workplace. Applicants should be prepared to provide work-related references.
If this role sounds like you, please email your resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.