Regent Education – Simply Automated
Regent Education is the leading provider of SaaS-based financial aid software to automate financial aid verification, packaging, and disbursement. Regent automation supports both traditional academic years and borrower-based academic years (BBAYs) using standard and nonstandard terms. Regent also automates financial aid for self-paced programming such as competency-based education (CBE) using subscription periods or nonterm models.
We also are the only provider to seamlessly support multiple enrollment models concurrently, including transfers from one model to another. We were architected from the ground up to simplify the most complex financial aid scenarios. It’s why 25% percent of the top 20 online programs in the US partner with Regent Education to automate their financial aid process
THE PREMIERE SOLUTIONS IN FINANCIAL AID MANAGEMENT
Our comprehensive and cloud-based financial aid software offers institutions an unprecedented ability to increase efficiency, mitigate compliance risks, expand enrollment, improve the student experience, and enhance financial aid lifecycle visibility.
- Regent Award automates packaging, repackaging, and student disbursements with simplified workflows across all your enrollment models; Regent Award integrates with institutional, federal, and select state systems; automation extends to disbursement validation, SAP/R2T4, personalized document collection, and student communications.
- Regent Review streamlines the verification process using a Smartform questionnaire that asks questions specific to the student and provides a complete audit trail of the verification process including document collection, receipt acknowledgment, progress updates, and e-signatures.
- Regent Plan helps students borrow responsibly and minimize debt with informed, dynamic financial aid planning aids, smart borrowing tools, and improved counseling and contact support.
- Regent Fund accelerates optimal awarding and minimizes staff workload by leveraging extensive two-way data integration, automated workflows, and built-in logic.
- Regent Access accelerates student aid delivery to undocumented students by providing an online experience that mirrors the FAFSA.
How much financial aid automation is possible? Based on a recent Regent Education Client Benchmark Study:
- Pre-Packaging – Up to 85%
- Packaging – Up to 98%
- Re-Packaging – Up to 90%
- Post Packaging – Up to 95%
- Returns – Up to 90%
These percentages hold true for all enrollment models. Sound to good to be true? Have a look at the typical activities associated with top enrollment models.
As a result of such extensive automation, our clients have seen results including:
- Processing time reduction from 17 days to six days
- 20% reduction in central financial aid office workload
- Disbursed 7,000+ awards for CBE and SAY enrollments in the same week
- $28M in disbursements and 4,000 enrollments in a new CBE program in less than 4 years
- 50% per-student cost decrease over 18 months
- Enhanced compliance capability for Title IV programs
Annually, institutions using Regent award $2 billion in financial aid to more than 500,000 students, so we can support your current program needs and quickly scale to meet any future growth goals.
MADE FOR FINANCIAL AID PROFESSIONALS BY FINANCIAL AID PROFESSIONALS
We’ve been focused exclusively on financial aid and building dedicated financial aid software for more than ten years, guided by our financial aid experts who collectively have more than 230 years of financial aid experience. As a result, Regent’s software is uniquely tailored to the needs of financial aid professionals, particularly those at institutions using nonstandard term and/or non-term enrollment models in a BBAY structure and for CBE.
BACKED BY ED TECH LEADERS
Regent is guided by a collective of forward-thinking education-technology investment firms – including Attain Capital Partners, Chrysalis Ventures, New Market Venture Partners, and CNFInvestments LLC – that draw upon their past experiences and core values to anticipate future opportunities to further improve financial aid management.
Contact Us to see what we can do for your institution.