2020 Regent Education User Conference:
Focusing on the Student
Please join us to network with your peers, discover creative ways other institutions are automating financial aid and improving their student experience, see Regent's student-centric Product Roadmap plans, engage with our technical experts, and more!
Regent will host a reception at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas in Condesa 6 on Sunday from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM.
The User Conference will begin with breakfast in room Condesa 6 at 7:30 AM, followed by sessions in room Condesa 5 from 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM. The Conference will end in time for anyone attending NASFAA to make its opening session.
Regent is still finalizing session timing and speakers, but below please see currently slated session topics:
- Welcome & Opening with CEO, Jim Hermens
- Product Roadmap with VP of Product Management, Ron Dinwiddie
- Student-centric Financial Aid Automation: The New Regent Plan
- How to Exploit Regent’s Student Financial Aid Data Outside of Regent
- Corporate Partnerships: How They Work and Where Regent Fits In
- Automate R2T4 Calculations to Expedite the Return of Unearned Student Aid
- Extending Financial Aid Data into the Enrollment CRM: Regent’s Partnership with Salesforce
- Regent Access: Birds of a Feather Breakout Session
Let your Account Manager know if you're interested in participating in a session.
*indicates required fields