Comprehensive Client Partnership and Product Account Management to Ensure Success
A team of product account managers are dedicated to each client’s solution
analysis and diagnosis – so that clients can maximize the return on their
Product Support and Client Partnership Process
Regent Education uses a comprehensive product support and client partnership process to ensure a seamless transition from implementation to optimal utilization, as well as clients’ ongoing and long-term success.
While we believe our financial aid management solutions are second to none, we also take pride in our excellent product support when a problem arises or a suggestion is made. Regent’s client partnership is also responsible for ongoing interaction with our clients to address their needs and challenges. This team’s primary objective is to provide resolutions to reported issues as quickly as possible, and to guide clients on best practices and solution optimization.
Additionally, the product support and client partnership team gathers clients’ product feedback and requests for enhancements – so that our clients drive the development roadmap of the solutions that best fit their needs.
Through this frontline team, Regent Education programmatically partners with clients across a series of initiatives including the Client Advisory Board, early release programs, conference and industry events, and product roadmap planning.
Committed to Your Success
- Unmatched product support from a dedicated, customer-driven team
- Caring, diligent, and knowledgeable professionals focused on your goals
- A partnership for your long-term success
Influence the Product Roadmap
- Inform the future or our solutions
- Directly request the enhancements that help your institution’s success
- Guide the development of new features and functions
A Community of Support
- Access to customer zone – request support anytime, anywhere
- Annual user conferences
- Product Roadmap webinars
- Client advisory board