Regent is a leading Software-as-a-Service provider of financial aid management software solutions with nearly 40 years of industry experience. The company’s web-based, easy-to-use solutions interoperate with established student information systems. Regent provides institutions with improved efficiencies, fewer errors, and enhanced services for students.
Regent’s management solutions are designed and built by, and for, members of the financial aid and enrollment management communities to enable institutions to better craft and execute financial aid and recruitment strategies. Our clients achieve greater efficiencies, reduced errors, and enhanced student experiences, which translate into a positive, measurable Return on Investment within the first year. Regent software automates and streamlines key financial aid processes, such as packaging, awarding, tracking, reporting, and disbursements. Regent’s solutions enable institutions to effectively execute their financial aid and enrollment strategies while enabling the 21st century student to access information anytime, anywhere, via any device, and in any language.
This individual will be the key point of contact for the clients assigned to him/her. (S)He will be responsible for maintaining and growing a strong relationship between the clients and Regent. (S)He will monitor all activity that affects the clients’ FA offices and the use of the Regent products. (S)He will work closely with the clients to address any overall concerns with the products used and become a specialist on making the most out of the licensed products in its environment. This individual will need to understand the clients’ FA operations intimately in order to provide the best guidance on using the Regent products. This individual will meet regularly with the clients to define success criteria and measurable objectives throughout the year. The ideal candidate will help the clients define priorities that will have the greatest impact on overall improvement of the clients’ FA operations.
This position is remote (work from home), with a travel requirement of up to 25%.
- Monitor requests that come from the clients and help clients prioritize needs based on greatest impact to the clients
- Evaluate clients’ current solutions for top performance and take proactive measures to improve utilization of licensed products
- Understand clients’ resource allocation needs to utilize Regent products most efficiently and develop baseline for ongoing measurements
- Ensure that the clients are referenceable resources for ongoing Regent sales opportunities
- Secure communication channels with clients for ongoing feedback and support on product direction and roadmap
- Conduct timely operational reviews to determine best practices and continue to guide clients on full Regent product lines and feature sets to support their ongoing operations in financial aid
- Establish partnership relationship with clients to participate in beta programs and ongoing product development initiatives
- Obtain long-term commitments from clients for continued growth in product offerings and renewability with existing licenses
- Understand clients’ short-term and long-term goals in their Financial Aid departments
- Take responsibility for clients’ success and understand when to escalate changes in that success to leadership
Work Experience and Core Competencies
- Strong analytical skills are required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret clients’ business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements in the financial aid industry.
- Work experience as part of a financial aid office in Higher Education
- Experience with managing clients and executive leadership
- Experience working with clients in a collaborative development environment
- Background working with complex business systems and integration projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a
diverse group of executives, managers, developers, and other subject matter experts
- Skilled in diagnosing and identifying operational-related problems and possessing excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Strong work ethic, a definite team-player attitude with a deep commitment to client satisfaction
- Ability to prioritize work when managing multiple projects and being comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Being task oriented, a quick thinker, and able to maintain complete confidentiality of the company's critical data
- Being comfortable communicating with large groups and presenting
- Being results-oriented, with a record of success in meeting deadlines
Working at Regent Education
The company allows casual dress and offers a results-based, entrepreneurial work environment. We want the best and brightest who are self-starters and can act to achieve results. We are a team-based culture with a “Can Do” attitude and always strive to exceed expectations. We offer comprehensive benefits that include: medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, AD&D, Life, a 401(k) plan with a company match as well as bonuses for exceptional performance. Based in Frederick MD, Regent offers a stress-free reverse commute from the Washington D.C. and Baltimore metropolitan areas.
Regent Education is a drug-free workplace. Applicants should be prepared to provide work-related references.
If this role sounds like you, please email your resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.